Pre Purchase Building and Pest Inspections Gold Coast.
First and foremost Group 1 Building is a fully licensed, also licensed in all building and pest inspections, as well as pool safety inspections. Another thing that is very important to the client is that Group 1 Building is also fully insured with all the necessary cover to give you peace of mind. We will meet you on site with the pest inspector at your convenience to go through a thorough property report leaving you with no doubt on the condition of your property. All of our reports will comply with the Australian Standards for Inspections of Buildings. Part 1 ( AS 439, and AS 4349.1 2007 ).
- Reports can be done by email or sent to you in book form so you have a hard copy for safe keeping..
- Reports can be done and sent back with in a day and then the hard copy can be sent shortly after.
Building Inspection Process
- Examine all site conditions for drainage from gardens and paths to prevent seepage.
- Leaking gutters or down pipes.
- Tree roots for foundation damage.
- Fences and gates, timber or other.
- Any cracks on the building and if it has movement or structural issues.
- Roof inspection when accessible.
- General assessment of the at condition of the out side of the house. (paint, windows,etc. )
- Individual report on every room in the house and it’s components.
- Condition of everything from carpets and blinds, to doors and locks.
- Moisture metre used in all wets areas ( kitchen and bathrooms) if needed.
- Operational assessment of everything that’s meant to be working. (doors ,shower screens, lights roller doors,etc).
- General assessment of the condition of the inside ( paint, windows, carpet, tiles cupboards,blinds,etc.)
- Inspection of roof frame and ceiling through manhole when accessible.
- If there is a safety switch in metre box.
- Smoke alarms.
- Steps, staircases and hand railing.
- Hazardous materials (asbestos or other).
In our summary we will itemize every issue found with a photo to match the corresponding item. We will grade your house with others in the same area of the same age as a guide to the average condition. We will hand you an appraisal that will identify every problem that the house has, so you can buy the property know exactly what you are buying. If you have to consult any other trades for their expertise on issues of their field. Group 1 Building will give you a report that gives you peace of mind.
Group 1 Building strongly recommends a pest inspection on a pre purchase house appraisal by a fully qualified, fully insured pest inspector and that you continue your inspections annually.
Having termites in your house can be very expensive, termites can be undetected for some time due to no visual evidence and when you do see them most likely the damage has already been done. That’s why Group 1 Building only use Quality pest inspectors with the latest technology and equipment, their thermal imaging and moisture meters can detect any movement inside the walls. Once termites are found the inspector will give a written report on what has been found and what the most thorough and cost effective way to rid your house of termites and keep them out .
Group 1 Building will organise the pest inspection at the same time as the pre-purchase house inspection and the pool safety inspection to give you peace of mind with your new purchase.
Group 1 Building offer a top professional service when it comes to both residential and commercial building inspections and pest inspections.
See Pool Inspections also.